Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Feeling Unlucky :(

It's been 2 months since we started school and 3 weeks since everyone but my group started their service work in voluntary places, with kids, animals or elderly people.. We've been trying to find contacts, arrange meetings and then the school inter house tabloids afternoon took all the time from us. Last week we finally managed so sort things out, time,place and the right person but that person has forgotten about us and didn't tell anyone on reception that we were coming, so we spent an hour waiting but then finally planned our further weeks! The first 2, we'll be designing and organizing the food bank for families who are in great need for food. Big tracks and people will be bring us food and we will have to design place in most efficient way to quickly arrange food from hygiene products and so on. After these two weeks, we'll be divided into pairs and be put in different age groups of little kids, to play with them and help after their 'siesta' time :) Can't wait to apply my experience from home, playing and dealing with babies from very young age, my triple experience I'd say :) 
It's already tomorrow and I wanna see the space and do my best to make it well designed, functional, easy and efficient! 2 hours at the time, we plan to finish on 10hours of service in that specific place! After that, I already have some ideas and places:) 

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and it's amazing. I started following you, hope you follow me back darling, xx
    www.walldrawingss.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete